Yep, I fantasize about winning the lottery. Don't tell me how improbable selecting 7 numbers are, I've had some dark moments that dreaming what I would do if I won have lifted me out. Here is my car list: Dodge Challenger - Love American Muscle Cars - think they are unreliable, gas-guzzling, money pits; but the roaring Hemi V8 and the Cylon-visor grill is a definite middle-finger to the world. Thought to myself this morning I wish I could make it look like Mad Max's Interceptor. That would be bad-ass. Jeep Wrangler - I would probably have a nice condo in the city, so I would like a small car to jet around town. I was thinking about a Mini or a Smartcar when I remembered I used to own a Jeep Wrangler. Living in New Orleans, where it almost always warm and road conditions are third world, a Jeep was a great vehicle. I finally gave it up because it would always be damp from the rain, but I'm going to have multiple vehicles when I strike it rich. Sprinter Van - After ...
In the 2010 Tea Party Takeover, the most notable are the several conservative governors. In particular is Wisconsin's Scott Walker, who also presides over a Republican State Assembly and Senate. Seemingly with control of all state government, you would think Republicans have a mandate, particularly over the budget, the primary focus of all people but especially conservatives. But apparently, not all Wisconsinites agree: The protests have gathered momentum. Schools in Madison are now closed for the second day in the row due to 40% of the teachers calling in sick, and many of the students who are now free are also in attendance. The firefighters, who are exempt from cuts (for now), are offering their support. Even the Green Bay Packers are supporting the protesters. Governor Walker certainly sent no roses when his " budget repair bill ", besides the deep cuts, severely limited collective bargaining for unions. While the unions have made concessions and will probably ha...
Comments
Post a Comment