My lottery list: cars edition

Yep, I fantasize about winning the lottery. Don't tell me how improbable selecting 7 numbers are, I've had some dark moments that dreaming what I would do if I won have lifted me out.

Here is my car list:

Dodge Challenger - Love American Muscle Cars - think they are unreliable, gas-guzzling, money pits; but the roaring Hemi V8 and the Cylon-visor grill is a definite middle-finger to the world.

Thought to myself this morning I wish I could make it look like Mad Max's Interceptor. That would be bad-ass.

Jeep Wrangler - I would probably have a nice condo in the city, so I would like a small car to jet around town. I was thinking about a Mini or a Smartcar when I remembered I used to own a Jeep Wrangler.

Living in New Orleans, where it almost always warm and road conditions are third world, a Jeep was a great vehicle. I finally gave it up because it would always be damp from the rain, but I'm going to have multiple vehicles when I strike it rich.

Sprinter Van - After you win the lottery, you know people will come out of the woodwork to be your best friend. You are going to need a large capacity vehicle, and I hate SUV's and I'm not going to buy a limo, so a Sprinter Van (conversion, of course) is the way to get around to the clubs.

Toyota Tundra - Need a big rig to haul stuff, and nothing better than a Toyota Truck

Airstream International CCD - Be assured, if I win the lottery, I am getting the fuck out of town. I'm hitching the Airstream trailer to my Tundra and buh-bye.

Comments

  1. I'm getting a burgundy '85 Lincoln limo with a burgundy interior AND i'm going to pull my airstream with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Charger SRT-8 from Street Kings-with Keanue And Forrest Whitaker-see it if you haven't. They don't make it in a standard though? WTF!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Dodge Ram 1500 with the Mopar cool air intake and the largest straight pipes I could get out the back. It sounds so BA. I love my truck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Night Poaching - Urban vs Suburban

A Tale Of Two Governors