Just two links, the final approval of new San Francisco bike lanes, despite an injunction by a blogger with access to a lawyer.

And the United Nations plot to restrict our personal freedoms by boosting bike riding in Denver.

I just chuckle because there is nothing more free than riding a bicycle.

I hate to say this, but I have taken an instigating posture when I am on two wheels, a trait which makes so many non-cyclists mad.

Since I am not the only cyclist to act this way, it is a question worthy of analysis for all riders.

My quick take is that I have become this way after years of automobile near-misses (and a few hits). Maybe my fear has also become defiance toward cars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My lottery list: cars edition

Night Poaching - Urban vs Suburban

A Tale Of Two Governors