The Solution: Lose Confidence in The President!

I find it amusing to be criticized for liking Obama.

I have to be honest, I thought and still think he is a refreshing change from the stupid incompetency of Bush and the duplicity of the Clinton.

Of course, conservatives love to bash me and other Obama supporters for our unwavering loyalty. Some liberals too, although they understand if they don't back their man what the result will be ("Yes, President Palin").

I have often said that the criticism of Obama is directly related to politicking for 2012. I haven't seen any solutions from Republicans. I hear statements like "Stop unemployment" or "Obama's war", which makes me think the Democrats are right.

But I realize now is the conservative solution is to lose confidence in the Presidency.

One thing that conservatives fail to remember is that Bush's Administration was the best at spin. From "Hecka of job, Brownie" to the coverup of Pat Tillman's death, they have controlled their media image as well as any Administration has ever done.

I personally believe that there was a political component to the invasion of Iraq, that the country would support Bush while we were fighting there.

But the solution is not to pull the support for Obama. There are plenty of critics, namely Fox News (whose owner recently donated 1 million dollars to the Republican Governors Association).

I can't tell anyone to support the President if you disagree with his actions. But I can say you shouldn't fall for the criticism without understanding what is the purpose of it, especially if there is an ulterior motive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My lottery list: cars edition

Night Poaching - Urban vs Suburban

A Tale Of Two Governors